Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners that move teeth. Often used with adult braces patients, these trays are nearly invisible and have revolutionized the world of orthodontics. Dr. Bhavnani has been an early adopter of Invisalign and has successfully treated hundreds of Invisalign cases. She is comfortable taking on almost any case with Invisalign, no matter how complex.
Reasons to consider Invisalign include:
- No Dietary Changes: You remove the aligners when eating, so nothing is off limits!
- Easy Care: You remove the aligners for brushing and flossing so your home care stays and some and it isn’t more difficult to floss or brush as it is with traditional braces.
- True Comfort: Unlike braces, the aligners are smooth and do not irritate the mouth.
- Fewer Appointments: Most orthodontic appointments are for adjustments, but you handle some of those at home on your own by swapping out aligners.
- Little to no emergencies: It is rare for Invisalign patients to have emergencies. As there is less to break, poke or cause discomfort.